Front of Yonge Township has several facilities available for celebrations and meetings in the Township:

  • The Community Centre is located at 76 County Road 5 above the Public Library and provides a large indoor space with adjoining kitchen and washroom facilities.  An elevator, as well as chairs and tables are available.  This is a great location for business functions with several projector screen spaces.
  • The Recreation Park has an outdoor area with a play structure, soccer fields, a pickleball court, and more.  A large pavilion provide a shaded space, and a large parking lot to accommodate large groups.
  • The Mallory Coach House offers modern amenities surrounded by historical artifacts with a view of the Heritage Gardens.  The Mallory Coach House is at 1523 County Road 2.

More information on these facilities can be found below.  Booking requests can be made through the Township Office by phone or email.


Community Centre Rental Rates

Community Centre Rules for Rentals


The Recreation Park is located in the heart of Mallorytown at 2A Park Lane, off of Peryl Road and Miller Drive (see map below), and offers space for a number of sport activities.  There are multiple soccer fields and a baseball diamond.  The Park also hosts a playground, ample parking, pickleball courts, an outdoor skating rink and a large roofed eating area with picnic benches.

The Outdoor Skating Rink is open during the winter months, as weather allows.  Click on the link for more information and the rink schedule.

Recreation Park Rental Rates

Daytime Use: $75.00
Nighttime Use: $115.00
Rentals are subject to a $110 deposit.  See Mallorytown Recreation Park Rental Contract for more information.

2024 Soccer Registration Dates:
March 30th from 8-11a.m. – Mallorytown Fire Hall
April 6th and 13th: 9am – 12noon – Mallorytown Fire Hall
For more information please visit:

2024 Minor Softball Registration Dates:
Registration for the 2024 season is open – now offering signups online! Click HERE. E-transfers can be sent to


(Click here for Directions)


The Mallory Coach House was built circa 1853 and has been used as a hotel, tavern, doctor’s office, farm house and as a residence. It was purchased by the Township in the fall of 2005, to be used for a tourist attraction, art shows, a meeting place for local groups, and a place to showcase historical artifacts and documents. Under the management of the Heritage Committee, it has undergone major renovations and restorations, funded by grants and generous donations. The garden area and gazebo are also used for community events and weddings.