The purpose of the Environmental Advisory Committee is to promote the protection, maintenance and enhancement of all aspects of the environment in the Township of Front of Yonge, and to safeguard and improve the quality of life of those who live and work in Front of Yonge, both currently and in the future.
Committee members are:
Gypsy Moth Outbreak: click HERE for information.
Anyone wishing to attend a virtual committee meeting is asked to contact the Township Office.
The EAC is in the process of finalizing our activities for 2022:
- Virtual presentation on ticks and their health risks (March 31 at the Mallorytown Community Centre – 7pm)
- Community Cleanup (April) – Click HERE for details
- Composting Workshop (April)
- Roadside Giveaway (August)
- Information Booth at Village Fair (August)
- Environmental Award Presentation (October)
- Waste Reduction Week (October 17 – 23)
- Establish a reusable items depot (planning for 2023)
We would like to hear your thoughts on what we’re proposing. Email EAC@frontofyonge.com.